Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Big Lagoon State Park

I took this photo at Big Lagoon State Park.  I love going there with grandchildren when they visit.  There's the intercoastal waterway where you can find shells, see dolphin or go fishing and there's also a wonderful nature trail, picnic tables with BBQ grills.  On the day I took this picture, my three oldest granddaughters were with me.  The twins were catching small fish with nets and throwing them to this heron who happily gobbled them up.  The girls love critters of all kinds..yes, even snakes!  I love to see the various creatures God has made and marvel at His awesome imagination!  Some people have an idea that Heaven will be boring...sitting around on a cloud, swinging your feet. LOL  But, it will be an amazing place where you could not possibly be bored!
I worship You, Lord and I praise You for your love and mercy.  Thank You for the world You've given us to enjoy and explore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment