Saturday, July 27, 2013

Time with the fam!

Good morning!!  We are enjoying some time away from home with family.  Gosh, isn't it hard to put into words what your family means to you?  At the age of 61, I can say that I value family now more than ever before.  So many people I've loved have walked through Heaven's gates, I have learned to treasure my time with family while we're still here.

My kids and grandkids may get sick of me telling them I love them, but I'll tell them anyway.  Whether we're traveling states away or walking across the street, whenever we part, I make sure to say "I love you."  And, I tell them lots of times inbetween.  I do love them so much...cherish them!

Watching the kids play dodge ball or 'Monkey in the Middle' or going for a boat ride together.  Some families get to do this all the time, ours doesn't.  Our kids live in four different states.  My heart is overflowing with thanks and joy.

I am soaking up every minute of it!
Mr. Man is determined to ski today.  It has been about 30 years since he last went skiing.  I will NOT be going out on the boat with them to watch it.  I just can't. They can video it for me.  Praying he has fun and doesn't break a leg. :)

Enjoy your day.  I hope it is full of family or full of fun memories of family time.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment