Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's the small things

I had such an enjoyable day, just running errands and visiting with friends.
My beautician, Gigi, is such an encouraging, cute, little lady!  I'm always blessed when I go there and I think she feels the same way. :)
Then ran into sweet people everywhere I went today.
Had nice chats with my neighbor and her cutie pie grandson, Hayden, who had a lemonade stand this morning.  He earned $30!
Another friend came over and chatted later.  Now hubby is home and we're ready for our mini vaca starting tomorrow. 
It's the little things that make for a great day.  Something huge doesn't have to happen!  Count your blessings name them one by one.  Remember that song?  That's what I'm doin'.  Counting each and every blessing, big and small.
Here's a chapter from the Bible I've enjoyed reading today:
Colossians 3

I hope you have seen lots of blessings in your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment