Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Friday, everyone!!  It's a beautiful day in Northwest Florida.  The sun is shining, the sprinklers are leaving silvery, glittering droplets on my Japanese Yew making it look very festive!  My garden is looking pretty good these days.  I dedicated it to my mama who had teh ultimate green thumb.  I've never been known for that.  In fact, I would kill my plants..innocently enough by overwatering or underwatering.  When they looked well past saving, I would take them over to Mama and she would nurse them back to health and return them to me.  But, this garden is doing well and I'll post a picture soon.  I pray over it and God is blessing it! :)  Yes, I pray for my gardens!!

I haven't mentioned yet how much the presence of God in my life means to me.  None of us can live and breathe without Him and I am so aware of that.  He is my source of strength, my joy, my reason for continuing on in such a crazy world and he's my real peace.  When things seem to much for me to handle, I can turn to Him for all I need.  He's always there for me and He always, always loves me, no matter what!!!   I'll post the story of my getting to know the Lord, soon.

Today, Mr. Man is off work to have some medical procedures done.  So, like yesterday, I may not be able to post much.   Time to get this show on the road! : )
Maybe one more cup of coffee and more nature watching before that, though.......

No comments:

Post a Comment