Friday, August 16, 2013

Woman 20 Weeks Pregnant With Twins Has Abortion Last Week

I'm fired up!! So tired of people thinking we shouldn't criticize women who have abortions..it might hurt their feelings. God forbid we should offend them!! I'm sick and tired of worrying about offending offensive people! When are we, as HUMANS, going to stand up for the unborn!?  When will we realize the hell taking place everyday in this country?  Do we have to see piles of dismembered babies bodies before we are outraged enough to stop the barbarian practice in this country?  I don't care who you are, my family, my friends, my neighbors, you can get furious with me...you can criticize me...you can call me whatever you want!! But, I will NOT shut up about babies being killed for your convenience!!! Stand up and be a woman, be a man, be somebody with a backbone!! OFFEND SOMEONE AND SPEAK UP FOR THE MOST FRAGILE AND INNOCENT MEMBERS OF OUR SOCIETY, THE BABIES!!!!!

Woman 20 Weeks Pregnant With Twins Has Abortion Last Week

No comments:

Post a Comment